Please see the Best Dealerships to Work For program requirements below.
This program is designed to recognize single dealerships/rooftops only. This program is not designed to recognize dealership groups or families; however, individual dealerships within groups or families are welcome to apply.
To be eligible for consideration, dealerships must meet the following criteria:
- Must be new car dealership (used car dealerships are not eligible)
- Must have at least 25 employees* working in U.S.
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Dealerships must apply as a single rooftop – one dealership per registration**
* Only full and part-time permanent employees are eligible. Temporary or seasonal employees, per diem, independent contractors (1099), interns or consultants are not counted as full or part-time permanent employees or included in the survey process.
** If any registration submitted contains more than one dealership location/rooftop, that registration will be withdrawn from the program. If you have questions about eligibility please contact BCG Support at [email protected] or call (717) 909-1570.
Best Companies Group and our partners reserve the right to exclude any participating organization that does not align with the intent and spirit of the program.
How to enter your organization
All organizations will participate in one of three ways:
1. As an individual organization possessing one Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
2. As the parent/holding company of multiple organizations with one FEIN for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all eligible employees working for that parent/holding company.
3. Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organization may register separately if each subsidiary organization possesses a separate FEIN. If the organization has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same FEIN.
Which employees to include
Include all current, full- and part-time US employees in the survey process, from the CEO, partners, all the way to line-level employees, including remote employees. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in the US. Employees physically located outside of the US are not eligible.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, PRN, 1099 employees/independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organizations.