To be eligible for consideration, organisations must:
- Have a minimum of 15 employees working in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland)*
- Work in TV production, post-production, distribution or broadcasting
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a base in the United Kingdom
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
*To ensure credibility, organisations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, seasonal, independent contractors, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process.
How to enter your organisation
All organisations will participate in one of three ways:
1. As an individual organisation possessing one Registered Company Number.
2. As the parent/holding company of multiple organisations with one Registered Company Number for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all eligible employees working for that parent/holding company.
3. Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organisation may register separately if each subsidiary organisation possesses a separate Registered Company Number. If the organisation has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same Registered Company Number.
Which employees to include
Include all current, full- and part-time United Kingdom employees in the survey process, from the CEO, partners, all the way to line-level employees, including remote employees. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in the United Kingdom.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, PRN, independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organisations.