This program is open to organizations that provide technology products, services or solutions that enable the delivery of financial services, including the following:
- Challenger banks
- Core system providers
- Data and analytics providers
- Personal financial management (including robo-advisers)
- “RegTech” companies (specifically in financial services)
- Payments & remittance systems and services
- Insurtech companies
- Blockchain-technology companies
- Digital wallet providers
- Must have a minimum of 15 full or part-time employees working in the US*
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
Companies in some of these categories may have to meet additional qualifications – in particular, companies that are in generalized technology fields and only generate a portion of their business from financial services companies may be accepted or declined based on the portion of their business and share of employees devoted specifically to supporting financial services businesses.
Additionally, companies that want to enter but are not in one of the disciplines listed above are encouraged to make a case for eligibility by contacting [email protected]. With respect to technology departments within an organization (and with a broader function), please only survey employees in the financial technology department.
*To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey.
How to enter your organization
All organizations will participate in one of three ways:
1. As an individual organization possessing one Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
2. As the parent/holding company of multiple organizations with one FEIN for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all eligible employees working for that parent/holding company.
3. Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organization may register separately if each subsidiary organization possesses a separate FEIN. If the organization has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same FEIN.
Which employees to include
Include all current, full- and part-time United States employees in the survey process, from the CEO, partners, all the way to line-level employees, including remote employees. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in the United States. Employees physically located outside of the United States are not eligible.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, PRN, 1099 employees/independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organizations.