Best Places to Work in Cybersecurity is a global program to recognize excellence in employers in cybersecurity.
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in Cybersecurity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
Best Companies Group and our partners reserve the right to exclude any participating organization that does not align with the intent and spirit of the program.
How to enter your organization
All organizations will participate in one of three ways:
1. As an individual organization possessing one employer registration number (e.g. Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) in the US, VAT identification number in Europe)
2. As the parent/holding company of multiple organizations with one employer registration number for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all eligible employees working for that parent/holding company.
3. Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organization may register separately if each subsidiary organization possesses a separate employer registration number. If the organization has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same registration number.
Which employees to include
Include all current, full- and part-time US and International employees in the survey process, from the CEO, partners, all the way to line-level employees, including remote employees. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in the US and International. Employees physically located outside of the US and International are not eligible.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, PRN, 1099 employees/independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organizations.