- Have a minimum of 15 attorneys working in the US
- Corporate legal teams are eligible as long as there are a minimum of 15 attorneys working in the US
- Government legal teams are eligible as long as there are a minimum of 15 attorneys working within the unit (government entity).
Ex: 15 attorneys within the State Attorney General’s office.
- Must be in business for a year or more
- Must be based in the US
- Must be a for-profit or not-for-profit firm
Note: For the purpose this survey, Attorney is defined as a full- or part-time employee who has passed a State Bar Exam.
Best Companies Group and our partners reserve the right to exclude any participating organization that does not align with the intent and spirit of the program.
How to enter your organization
All organizations will participate in one of three ways:
1. As an individual organization possessing one Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
2. As the parent/holding company of multiple organizations with one FEIN for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all eligible employees working for that parent/holding company.
3. Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organization may register separately if each subsidiary organization possesses a separate FEIN. If the organization has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same FEIN.
Which employees to include
Include all current, full- and part-time US employees in the survey process that have passed the state bar exam. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in the US. Employees physically located outside of the US are not eligible.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, PRN, 1099 employees/independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organizations.