Please see the Best Credit Unions to Work For program requirements below.
We welcome all organizations that meet the eligibility requirements to participate in the Best Credit Unions to Work For program. To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Must have 15 employees working in the U.S.*
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
- Must be one of the following categories based upon asset size:
- Over $1 billion
- Under $200M
Credit Union Journal and Best Companies Group reserve the right to exclude any participating organization that does not align with the intent and spirit of the program. *To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Seasonal, temporary, per diem, independent contractors, interns, volunteers or consultants should not be included in the survey process. We only want to survey the permanent full- and part-time employees.
How to enter your organization
All organizations will participate in one of three ways:
- As an individual organization possessing one Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).
- As the parent/holding company of multiple organizations with one FEIN for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all eligible employees working for that parent/holding company.
- Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organization may register separately if each subsidiary organization possesses a separate FEIN. If the organization has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same FEIN.
Which employees to include
Include all current, full- and part-time US employees in the survey process, from the CEO, partners, all the way to line-level employees, including remote employees. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in the US. Employees physically located outside of the US are not eligible.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, PRN, 1099 employees/independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organizations.