To be eligible for consideration, organisations must:
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
- Have a facility in the United Kingdom
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland)*
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
- Must be an Ad tech firm, media company, marketing division of a brand, or an Ad, media, digital, design, production and PR agency.
Note: You may enter as a single location of an organisation. If you enter as a single location, all of the above must apply for that location and you must apply with the location indicated in the organisation’s name (e.g. XYZ Agency – Manchester). Should you make the list, your name will include the specific office.
If you are entering as a marketing division of a larger company:
- Must have a minimum of 15 employees working in the division (only those employees will be surveyed)
- Must enter with the company name including the specific division (i.e. ABC Corporation – Marketing and PR Division)
*To ensure credibility, organisations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, seasonal, independent contractors, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process.
How to enter your organisation
All organisations will participate in one of three ways:
1. As an individual organisation possessing one Registered Company Number.
2. As the parent/holding company of multiple organisations with one Registered Company Number for all subsidiaries. The parent/holding company must register with all eligible employees working for that parent/holding company.
3. Subsidiaries of a parent/holding organisation may register separately if each subsidiary organisation possesses a separate Registered Company Number. If the organisation has multiple facilities, branches, factories, offices or stores, all locations must be included in the survey if they operate under the same Registered Company Number.
Which employees to include
Include all current, full- and part-time United Kingdom employees in the survey process, from the CEO, partners, all the way to line-level employees, including remote employees. Remote employees are defined as employees that work from home or on the road who directly report to a supervisor in the United Kingdom. Employees physically located outside of the United Kingdom are not eligible.
Exclude all temporary, seasonal or per diem employees, PRN, independent contractors, volunteers, interns, outside consultants or staffing employees placed by other organisations.